Audio Broadcaster is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-11. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
You can broadcast music and program on scheduled time by using Audio Broadcaster, control the length of time and play date, that’s all automatically. It can be used to control working time automatically in schools, factories as well as other departments, for replace the traditional bell and artificial broadcasting. At the same time, it also can be applied for parks, ballroom, shopping malls, bars . It can become your intimate friend for you to enjoy music before sleep and get up.
*play music at set time(sound). WAV.SND、AU、AIF、MID、MIDI、RMI、MP3、M3U、WMA sound format is avaliable.
* Power on/off computer at set time (must supported by motherboard).
* Control sound's length.
* Play sound is forbidden at some days (for example Saturday, Monday, New Year’s Day, National day.)
* Recording: you can record notice, and then play automatically at set time.
* Rebroadcast exterior program, as output of acoustics equipment, broadcasting station program, etc.
* Arrange different program everyday.
*Can be played in due day or week.
*Set password to avoid operating from non-authorization.
Audio Broadcaster (version 4.1.5) has a file size of 4.66 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 407 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.